Here’s the deal. I want to help you level up your life.
So if you’re tired of sifting through the bombardment of the latest & greatest workouts, diets and wild weight loss tricks, I’m here to help. I want to get you real results. Jumping from Pinterest workout to Pinterest workout with no long term goals and no sense of direction gets old, quick.
Let’s find a healthy lifestyle that works for you.
I remember years ago wanting so badly to be able to walk into a gym with confidence, knowing I had a workout at my fingertips that would help me look like I knew what the hell I was doing, not to mention get me closer to my goals. I vividly remember wanting to have a better handle on the foods I should be eating to be my healthiest self. And I wanted to establish routines and hobbies that lit me up and made me feel good. Was that too much to ask?
It shouldn’t be!
I’ve been training online for almost 5 years. I know what works – and what doesn’t. I don’t always open up one-on-one training opportunities, but I have opened up a few slots that are available NOW!
My one-on-one coaching program is specifically tailored to you & your individual needs. It’s done entirely online and over the phone – a program that is designed to help you create an enjoyable, healthy lifestyle that works.
- An initial assessment call to discuss your goals & current lifestyle (including any difficulties or hang ups you have when it comes to healthy living). We will also discuss logistics, like the type of equipment you have available to you so your program can be tailor-made for your needs!
- Personalized workouts sent to you with videos demonstrating proper form & a calendar to guide you along the way.
- Feedback on your current diet & recommendations to take your diet to the next level, done with the support of myself & MyFitnessPal.
- Unlimited check-ins and support via email & text, during the entirety of your coaching program.
You even have the option of upgrading to full virtual training sessions done via FaceTime and/or Zoom!
Spots are limited (I want to make sure my clients get the best service possible), so make sure you sign up right away!
The cost of each program depends on what you’re looking to accomplish and how much time you’d like to dedicate to your goals.
Starting at $120 per month for 3 workouts per week, with the ability to add $10 per additional workout. The quick math: if you’d like 5 workouts per week, your total cost would come out to $200.
That is just over $6 a day! A complete personalized fitness & lifestyle coaching package for only a few dollars more than your daily Starbucks latte and worth a heck of a lot more in the long run!
The value you will be getting out of this program is immense. On a normal basis, training with me and getting the sheer volume of workouts that come with this program alone would cost upwards of $2,000 per month! Instead, you can pay a fraction of that same price and get all of these awesome goodies:
- Personalized workouts (up to 5 workouts per week!)
- A full diet analysis & recommendation (via MyFitnessPal)
- An amazing support system & unlimited accessibility to me during the duration of the program
How do I get started?!
To ensure we are the best possible fit, and that you will get what you need out of my one-on-one coaching program, I do require an application process.
Please fill out the application by clicking the button below!
One-on-One Coaching is right for you if you are:
- Sick of trying to determine the information you actually need to start living a healthier lifestyle, and what is simply crap. You can choose to leave that dirty work up to me, and we will create a healthy lifestyle that works for you without you having to do all of the work.
- Ready to start working towards tangible goals right away. This is a no-nonsense program, and I truly have your best interests in mind. I don’t want to waste your time. I want to get you on your way to the healthy lifestyle you always wanted but were too overwhelmed to figure out on your own.
- Willing to do a little introspection. I’m going to have you really dig into what you want from your fitness routine, diet, and life in general. We are going to make healthy living work for you, not against you!
- Excited to learn, take action and get started on this new adventure!
One-on-One Coaching is probably not for you if you are:
- Not ready to approach coaching with an open mind. I want you to learn, get out of your comfort zone, and put in the work. We can do this together and I will be there cheering you on the whole way – but in the end, this is about making healthy, positive changes for your life, and I can’t do that for you.
- Looking for a quick fix or a magic pill. Sorry, you won’t find any of that here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
. . .
Disclaimer: These workouts are designed for educational purposes only, and you follow them at your own risk. You are an adult, capable of listening to your body and knowing what it can and can’t handle. I have done my best to prepare you for a safe and effective workout, but please speak with your physician before starting any fitness program, especially if you are at a higher risk for illness and injury. I assume no risk for your voluntary participation in this program.