Did you know I offer one-on-one virtual training?
My coaching program is specifically tailored to you & your individual needs. It’s done entirely online and over the phone – a program that is designed to help you create an enjoyable, healthy lifestyle that works for you.
- An initial assessment call to discuss your goals & current lifestyle (including any difficulties or hang ups you have when it comes to healthy living). We will also discuss logistics, like the type of equipment you have available to you so your program can be tailor-made for your needs!
- Personalized workouts sent to you with videos demonstrating proper form & a calendar to guide you along the way.
- Feedback on your current diet & recommendations to take your diet to the next level, done with the support of myself & MyFitnessPal.
- Unlimited check-ins and support via email & text, during the entirety of your coaching program.
You even have the option of upgrading to full virtual training sessions done via FaceTime and/or Zoom!
The cost of each program depends on what you’re looking to accomplish and how much time you’d like to dedicate to your goals. Starting at $120 / month – a huge steal!
I offer a variety of DIY programs & products!
I’m currently working on updating my product line with the following:
- Workout Calendars: Coming soon!
- Healthy Eating Meal Plan & Strategies Ebook: Coming soon!
- Couch-to-Fit (12 Week Program): Coming soon!
- Gym Equipment Demystified Ebook: Coming soon!
- Be on the lookout and sign up for my email list to be the first to know when these items become available.
Luckily, you can still check out my most popular DIY program: FastFit52.
FastFit52: A full year of dumbbell-based 20 minute workouts, healthy recipes, email education, and more!
It’s loaded with 52 weeks of health & fitness programming, including:
- Five 20 – 30 minute workouts provided every month (that’s a grand total of 60 workouts you can do from home, with only a set of dumbbells at your disposal!)
- Warm up & cool down routines + a foam rolling guide to help you increase mobility & improve your range of motion
- In-depth nutrition information & healthy eating strategies sent straight to your inbox bi-weekly, specifically designed to create healthy habits you can actually stick with in the long term
- 3 healthy recipes for you to try every month (36 yummy recipes in total!)
- Monthly wellness practices featured & explained in detail so you can put them to the test and find what works for you
- All information provided to you via an online portal and email, so you can do everything in the comfort of your own home.
It’s truly the highest value program I’ve ever created.
FREE FB ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP
Are you looking for a way to stay accountable to your health & fitness goals? Looking for a fun new way to stay motivated, in and out of the gym?
Join my FREE Facebook Accountability Group here!
It’s a safe space where you can share what you’re currently doing to work towards your goals! Any fun workouts, recipes and innovative ideas to keep us all healthy & happy are welcome. It’s an opportunity for the community to share their struggles & triumphs alike, so we can all support one another in the best way possible.
Absolutely no soliciting is allowed. This space is simply for idea sharing & caring!
After I began working with Zoe, my entire outlook (and body!) has improved dramatically. So far, I’ve lost about 40 pounds and gained tons of strength and endurance. More importantly, I’ve regained my self-confidence and drive to stay healthy, and I feel much more happiness each day.Lisa
Working with Zoe has and still is giving me a brand new outlook on exercise, health and general well-being. There are so many best parts of her one-on-one coaching program…Zoe guides me into thinking of things in a better way. I also feel much stronger!Rachel
TBH this is exactly the kind of one-on-one program I was looking for. I needed something flexible, but still motivating so I could get back on track but not feel stressed that if I had bad weeks I was wasting money or someone’s time. This was the perfect situation for me to move at the pace I needed to with my family and my body, but the results were motivating enough to push myself a little more. 10/10 would do it again and think my friends should do it, too.Christina