FastFit52 is year-long health & fitness program designed to completely change the way you look at life.
It’s loaded with:
- 20-30 minute workouts you can do at home (all you need is a set of dumbbells)
- Nutrition info & healthy eating strategies you can actually stick to
- Healthy recipes that you can make in minutes
- Wellness practices you can incorporate for a more well-rounded lifestyle
- + a community of uplifting individuals working towards living healthier, happier lives together
This program is the ultimate solution you have been looking for to change your life for the better!
When I first decided to really commit myself to improving my health, I didn’t know where to turn.
I didn’t quite know what I was doing. I really didn’t want to embarrass myself by going to the gym and risk looking like a complete newbie but I couldn’t afford a ton of equipment for my home, either. I didn’t have hours to spend each day to workout and meal prep. I had no idea what foods I should be eating to improve my health, or what habits I could develop to live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
I spent hours online trying to find a resource for a beginner like me, but found nothing. The websites already out there either: a) spoke at a level way above my head, or b) had information so sporadic I couldn’t find what I was looking for in a timely manner. The messages out there were conflicting and confusing. I was exhausted, yet I hadn’t even really started.
I felt lost, alone and completely confused. I had so many questions and none of the answers.
Oddly, this quest for readily available information led me to eventually get my personal training certification and devour and share as much knowledge on the topic as possible.
I have since helped dozens of men & women completely transform their lives. From my client who lost 40 lbs in 12 weeks to another client recovering after having a baby, I have found everyone has their own story and the ability to thrive beyond their expectations. All they need is a bit of guidance and access to helpful resources to help them along the way. And that’s where I come in.
Health & fitness are my passion, and all I want to do is help others who were in the same position I was once in – to help them live healthier, happier lives.
The FastFit52 program is a direct result of my own struggles and my desire to help others get the information they so desperately need and want. It is the exact program I was looking for so many years ago and simply couldn’t find.
Needless to say, this program means the world to me. And I am insanely excited to share it with you.
So let’s get down to the nitty gritty, shall we?
Here are all the goodies you’ll get with this FastFit52 online coaching program.
+ a sneak peek behind the scenes in the portal itself:
52 weeks of health & fitness programming, including:
- Five 20 – 30 minute workouts provided every month (that’s a grand total of 60 workouts you can do from home, with only a set of dumbbells at your disposal!)
- Warm up & cool down routines + a foam rolling guide to help you increase mobility & improve your range of motion
- In-depth nutrition information & healthy eating strategies sent straight to your inbox bi-weekly, specifically designed to create healthy habits you can actually stick with in the long term
- 3 healthy recipes for you to try every month (36 yummy recipes in total!)
- Monthly wellness practices featured & explained in detail so you can put them to the test and find what works for you
- Access to a private Facebook group, providing you with extra support & an amazing community!
- All information provided to you via an online portal and email, so you can do everything in the comfort of your own home.
Here’s a sneak peek behind what we will be focusing on each month:
Here’s what’s not included:
To be completely transparent with you, you need to know: this is not a one-on-one coaching program, nor is it personalized to your exact needs.
I wanted to create an affordable DIY option for those who need direction and accountability but might not be able to pay for the customization and one-on-one access I provide with my other programs. Therefore, this program is completely DIY – meaning you get all of the education and information drip fed over the course of a year (via email & an online portal) to help you stay on track! There is no individual coaching associated with this particular program.
That being said, if you are looking to get a question answered, want to share your most recent win or need help working through a current struggle, you have a wonderful resource in our Facebook group! It is the perfect place to share and connect with myself and the larger FastFit52 community!
What’s FastFit52 going to cost me?
A program like this does not usually come cheap. On a normal basis, the workouts alone in this program would cost you $1,000. That doesn’t include the high quality nutrition information, the quick & healthy recipes, the access to an incredibly supportive community or the sheer number of science-based resources you will be getting with FastFit52.
I truly believe programs like this should be affordable and readily available for those who need it most. For that reason (and because I have been in your shoes), I am offering the entire year-long program for a fraction of the price: a one-time payment of $250.
Please note that I am only offering this program for a limited time. I don’t know when this program will open back up, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!
Here’s what the FastFit52 Beta Testers are saying about the program:
The FastFit52 program is right for you if:
- You are someone who needs the direction and consistency of a program but you still want the flexibility of being able to make the program work for you.
- You are sick of quick fixes that only end up delaying your ability to stick with a healthy, happy lifestyle in the long run. You want healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- You are looking to dig deep to find out how you can make your health & fitness routine work with your lifestyle.
- You are ready to commit to do the work necessary to live a healthier life. You understand no one can do this work for you. You are willing to start taking action and own the results.
The FastFit52 program is not right for you if:
- You’re not ready to take complete ownership over your journey.
- You simply want someone to tell you what to do.
- You are not willing to learn and try new things.
- You are looking for a meal plan that requires zero thinking for yourself.
- You want it to be easy.
- You want quick results no matter the long term consequences.
I’m ready to join the fun! How can I purchase the program?
FastFit52 is available for purchase NOW but for a limited time only! Simply hit the button below!
How is this program delivered?
Upon purchase, you will receive a welcome email. This email will contain the link to complete the next steps for accessing the program. Please check your junk email folder in your email if you can’t find it.
I will be adding you to the FastFit52 portal on MONDAY, OCTOBER 1st. You will receive an email form me on that day with your unique login details.
Any questions about the program or any issues you encounter when getting started can be directed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How many times a week do I need to work out during this program?
The answer is: it depends. How many times a week can you consistently workout? I want you to be honest about this! When I first started lifting weights, I committed to performing 2 strength workouts a week. Slowly, 2 became 3, and 3 became 4. Nowadays I usually fit 4-5 workouts in a week, but I am still working up towards that consistent 5!
Remember: We have a year to work through this program! Don’t feel like you need to do it all, all at once. Ease into it. Focus on consistency and build from there. I am providing you with 5 workouts a month that are meant to be repeated every week, but that doesn’t mean you have to complete all 5 every single week. You can break them up as desired. I would simply recommend that you complete at least 2 strength workouts a week, and then add on from there!
How long will I have access to the FastFit52 program?
For a full year. After that, you will have the option to purchase the program for another year.
I need nutrition help. Will the FastFit52 program be the right choice for me?
The nutrition education provided in this program is sent to your inbox bi-weekly, and will also be available in the emails archives on the portal. We will be discussing the basics of nutrition (stuff like macros and what eating moderately really means) and creating healthy strategies you can use on the regular (like eating healthy in social environments or what to make when you’re short on time).
That being said, I do not create meal plans for my clients. I do this for a number of reasons. 1) You need to start to learn how you can make healthy eating work for you. My telling you what to eat requires zero thinking on your part and therefore zero learning. 2) Healthy eating is very different for every person. Our bodies react differently to certain foods. Your body may love broccoli, meanwhile my body can’t handle it at all. 3) All of our likes and dislikes very greatly. If I make you a meal plan with all of the things I like, you may find you absolutely hate it. And a diet you hate is one you definitely won’t stick with.
How is the FastFit52 program delivered?
It is delivered to you in 3 parts:
- The online membership portal you will log into using a username and password. Here you’ll find: your monthly training calendar, get access to all of your workouts (complete with video support and form notes), have access to the month’s recipes and wellness practices, and find additional education and information to help you live a healthier, happier life.
- Bi-weekly emails sent straight to your inbox with nutrition information and healthy eating strategies.
- The private Facebook community for the FastFit52 crew only. This will provide you with accountability, connection and a unique, supportive community of like-minded individuals working to better their lives.
I think I need more coaching, will this be enough?
The FastFit52 program is NOT a one-on-one coaching program, and there is zero individual customization. BUT, that is done by design! This program is a comprehensive DIY program that allows you to start to learn and understand how you can make healthy living work for you. And that’s even better! You’ll start to learn more about what makes you tick, what you like and dislike, and you will also try new things and get out of your comfort zone. I encourage you to always listen to your body, and adjust this program as you need. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to all of us over on our private Facebook group!
What equipment do I need for the workouts?
This program is created for people to do at home with just one set of moderate weight dumbbells. What is “moderate,” you ask? For most people it is somewhere between 8 – 12 pounds, but will obviously fluctuate depending on your current fitness level.
That being said, many of the exercises can be taken to the next level by adjusting the weight and going heavier if you find you need an extra challenge. If you have the option of using a variety of weights, I would say go for it! Otherwise, don’t sweat it.
A bench or chair is another piece of equipment that will be helpful throughout this program but is by no means necessary. I do not have a bench at home and have beta tested all of the workouts for the program there. I modify by either doing it on the floor, using a sturdy chair or my basement steps!
Do you offer money-back guarantees?
Because this program is drip-fed to you over the course of a year, you won’t get everything up front (and honestly, I don’t want to overwhelm you anyway). I really only want to work with people who are fed up with short-term fixes and are finally ready and willing to put in the work necessary to find what works for them.
Please, please, PLEASE know yourself well enough to know if you are someone who jumps from program to program, or if you are ready to settle in for the long haul. Please don’t enroll if you are the former. With that said, there is a 30-day refund policy.
NOW: GO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OCTOBER 1ST!
The big launch day of FastFit52 is almost here!
DISCLAIMER: Please speak with a medical professional before making any changes to your current routine. Information herein is not meant to diagnose or treat illness or injury using food or exercise. The views I express are mine alone, based on my own experiences, and should not be taken as medical advice. I am not a registered dietitian, a nutritionist or a physician. Although I am a Certified Personal Trainer, the workouts I have provided may not be right for you. You are responsible for insuring your own health & safety while exercising. If you suspect that you have an ailment or illness that requires medical attention, or that you are not healthy enough for exercise, you should consult with your physician before engaging in physical activity or modifying your diet.